mid bass?

Nice analogy. Your assumption was, whether you meant to assume or subconsciously made the assumption, that there would be no compensations made with the amplifiers or anything else with the system.

Nice analogy. Your assumption was, whether you meant to assume or subconsciously made the assumption, that there would be no compensations made with the amplifiers or anything else with the system.
I did not assume that. Again, amplifier size is completely irrelevant to the losses I described in a cap 'n coil network. I agree with Miker tho, I believe you and I are both on the same page now, even if you want to suggest I was assuming something I wasn't.

Cheers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.