Signal to Noise Ratio 105dB

Damping Factor 200

Bass Boost @45Hz 0~18dB

External Fuse Rating 40A x 2 pcs

4 ohm power @ 14V 220Wx2

2 ohm power @ 14V 340Wx2

4 ohm mono power @ 14V 680Wx1

Power and Ground Inputs

I re-read your original post and it's confusing. Neither wiring option is ideal for midbass speakers. You need them wired separately with left and right signals. Bass is recorded in mono, midbass is recorded in stereo. Unless everything you listen to is recorded in mono you're going to be missing part of the experience the recording engineer intended for us to hear.

They don't sell 2 ohm it's svc so the only way to get them to 2 ohm is if I wire them together in parallel on one channel which isn't good. I think I'm gonna do a 2 channel and just under power them.

They don't sell 2 ohm it's svc so the only way to get them to 2 ohm is if I wire them together in parallel on one channel which isn't good. I think I'm gonna do a 2 channel and just under power them.
it should be fine, those crescendo pwx's are really sensitive, they got loud even on head unit power. Another option would be getting a 4 channel and bridging it for globs of power Precision Power PPI P900.4 (p9004) 4-Channel Phantom Car Amplifier

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.