Microphone not working past "OK Google"

Participant count
  • Participant list

KJW

CarAudio.com Newbie
I recently fitted a pioneer sph-da360dab head unit and so far I have had minimal issues. One of the biggest I cant find a fix to is my microphone not working. It registers when i say "OK Google" with android auto but any command after that it just does not hear me. When I am making a phone call the person on the other side also cannot hear me. I know the mic is plugged in since its registering the "OK Google" command but it will not get anything except that. I have tried clearing cache in google, android auto and google play services and still having no luck. Does anyone have any fix for this issue ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Yes, it's the same mic that is used for phone calls. Depending on your built-in mic connection it might be possible to use your existing mic...
Figured it out. For some reason my rca cables would work in everything but the new head unit. I quickly tried a spare set, and that fixed the problem.
There isn't much it can be. Pull the amp turn on wire out of the amp, and just run a wire from there and touch the distro block will activate...

About this thread

KJW

CarAudio.com Newbie
KJW
Manchester
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from