Messy system...need advice for new system/setup

Get rid of everything you have and never mix subs again which was probably part of the problem... We need to get exactly how much space you are willing to give up for starters...
- im tryin to get the most space possible available for my use....this isn't an exact example of the custom box i was looking for but it gives an example of how much free space i am looking for: Car Audio Factory

-do you think that much space for the box will it still produce a much better output than what i have now?

Also, this might be a little more complicated then you want to get, but might I suggest a bandpass box to fire through that ski pass? It'll be a closed box so you don't have to worry about damaging the sub and the box will also be stuffed up right by the back seats and out of the way of cargo you might put back there.
I like all of your recommendations for the set up! everything looks nice and within a good range....do you have a picture of this type of box your talking about here. sounds pretty legit

I like all of your recommendations for the set up! everything looks nice and within a good range....do you have a picture of this type of box your talking about here. sounds pretty legit
Yeah. I had the same type of seating in my Lexus. This is a very unfinished product and it's for (2) 10's, but it'll give you an idea of what I'm talking about. I actually got 148's out of that setup on a new amp. Super musical too.

TaylorFade's 4th order blowthrough. - Car Audio Classifieds

Yeah. I had the same type of seating in my Lexus. This is a very unfinished product and it's for (2) 10's, but it'll give you an idea of what I'm talking about. I actually got 148's out of that setup on a new amp. Super musical too.
TaylorFade's 4th order blowthrough. - Car Audio Classifieds
Yeah i definitely like that box, looks super dope. Hows its sounding? and also how much cargo space is it taking up in the trunk, it looks pretty deep i just don't know the difference between lexus/infiniti trunks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.