Memphisflex's Tahoe build log!! *LOOK*

do all the AP series amps do rated power (like the 4 channels) or just the mono amps?
if they all do rated then i would say the ap-2004 ($115 new) is a pretty good deal for 100 watts rms x 4 @ 4ohms
Yes i got a 2008 AP-2004 and they do a lil over rated power right around 115wrms@4ohms x4!!

x2, Im looking into running Audiopipe from this info...very interested in that 4ch as well...give us some more info!
Well these amps are just sweet thats the bottom line, there underratted, clean looking, clean power, and are cheap for the power!! And very very effecient!!! I dont know what else to say!! there just bad ass!!

Well these amps are just sweet thats the bottom line, there underratted, clean looking, clean power, and are cheap for the power!! And very very effecient!!! I dont know what else to say!! there just bad ass!!
is R/T pimp a dealer... i mean, would it aid him (or me for that matter) if i was to buy from him?

is R/T pimp a dealer... i mean, would it aid him (or me for that matter) if i was to buy from him?
O yeah he is a big audiopipe dealer, and hes very very easy to deal with, super nice guy, and one of my good friends, spent around $4000 in the last few months with him!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.