memphis mojo 15d2 vs. jl3w7

That JL is some well built stuff mang. I am assuming you mean the Jl 13W7? That memphis mojo is pretty good and is a bit cheaper, but imo the W7 is better.

good hard bass and really clear and ive got 1200watts rms
I guarantee you that the Hifonics Brutus in your signature WILL NOT deliver 1200 watts RMS unclipped at any frequencies you will be using it for!

So aside from being lucky to get 1,000 watts RMS @ 1 ohm, you have a slight problem with the way a 13w7 rates with its dual 1.5 ohm coils. Will your Brutus survive daily @ .75 ohms? Some run fine @ .5 ohms whereas others pop @ 1 ohm. I guess the subwoofer you choose depends on how lucky you feel:laugh:

depends what your sub is wired at, if you blow it while wired below 1 ohm then they wont replace it.

Id take the memphis over the jl, should be cheaper too

Notice I said "unclipped". I watched a BXi 1608d start to clip @ 40 volts of output, or 800 watts RMS, on a 2 ohm load hooked directly to the subs! That is a tad bit less than the 1,100 watts RMS that amp is supposed to deliver at 2 ohms, but what more should one expect from a budget amp?

may be a buget amp but it puts out really good power

i think im gonna go with the mojo because of the cheaper price

my buddies got a 15" rockford t2 and has a hifonics amp hooked to it and has had no problems at all with the amp and it puts out the power that it says its supposed to.

may be a buget amp but it puts out really good poweri think im gonna go with the mojo because of the cheaper price

my buddies got a 15" rockford t2 and has a hifonics amp hooked to it and has had no problems at all with the amp and it puts out the power that it says its supposed to.
how do you know?

volt meter:)
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif I can make a Legacy or Pyramid amp put out its max power while hooked up to a volt meter and we all know they do rated power, right:confused:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.