memphis mojo 15d2 vs. jl3w7

i had 2 mojo's it wont take more then 1500 true rms

but sounds **** good

u should be happy with either one
they will take 1500rms and up...I promise

and MOJO's arent that great of a sounding sub IMO....others may disagree, but the ones I have heard havent and specs point that out as well

if u had to choose out of these 2 for SQ....the w7

they will take 1500rms and up...I promise
and MOJO's arent that great of a sounding sub IMO....others may disagree, but the ones I have heard havent and specs point that out as well

if u had to choose out of these 2 for SQ....the w7
i had one of mine hooked up to a t15001bd(not sure if that is the exact name)

the sub could not handle more then half way up on the gain

and all the settings were done at the local audio store with their volt meter or what ever they use to set amps with

i had one of mine hooked up to a t15001bd(not sure if that is the exact name)the sub could not handle more then half way up on the gain

and all the settings were done at the local audio store with their volt meter or what ever they use to set amps with
I promise a MOJO can take 1500 watts like a champ.... they might have had it in the wrong box or didnt know what they were doing

i had one of mine hooked up to a t15001bd(not sure if that is the exact name)the sub could not handle more then half way up on the gain

Pretty odd because I had my mojo's on a MCD4kw and they took it just fine for about 6 month's until the car died. The right box and proper settings on the amp will make a world of a difference.

Pretty odd because I had my mojo's on a MCD4kw and they took it just fine for about 6 month's until the car died. The right box and proper settings on the amp will make a world of a difference.
Ive seen several setups with MOJOs taking anywhere from 4k-16k //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

pretty sure it does i talked to the jl dealer and he said that the amp will be good for the sub..and if it blows...then i take it back and get a new one..thats what warranty is for:)
i work retail and i hate people like you, thats not what a warranty is for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

so company A has to charge more for stuff because idiots dont know how to set amps and end up blowing stuff up and want new subs/amps cause they dont know WTF they are doing and its got a "warranty" so they want new ones NOW!!!

AHHHH!!! DRIVES ME CRAZY

if you get a JL i hope they laugh at you in your face when you bring black a smoked W7

...end of rant

on a side note,i say mojo, but i like old ones better than new ones so ehh

It is running your amp at .75 ohms that is up for debate. I don't think your sub will get enough power from that BXi 1208d @ 3 ohms with the coils wired in series and I don't know if your amp will like a .75 ohm load with your coils in parallel.

I am going to go against the grain and say to only go with the MOJO if you want SPL. I have yet to be impressed by the Memphis MOJO series of subs because they just sound weird to me.

You're not suppose to turn the gains halfway and 3/4s and such. If you set the gains to match your radio voltage, that Mojo would swallow 1500 watts. I believe two Mojo 15"s would run nicely on a 4kw.

if the amp doesnt bump the 13w7 good enough then ill sell that one and get a bigger amp

at least the amp wasnt alot of $

..but im not looking for competition loudness...not trying to run it at its maxx/peak performance..

so ill see how it goes i guess

mojos prob. sound wierd to you because they dont give you very clean bass, they are made for comps. to be loud as helll, 13w7 is for loudness and clearness...im looking for the clear bass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.