Mdf

Just depends on where you are .. ~$20 here in Colorado ..

And, what is the point of bragging about (again) getting free wood? Who cares.. it doesn't help the person asking the question.. And, all it means is you can build box after box to play with various things (port size, volumes, etc).. Great, have at it.. but I'm getting tired of hearing about it.. It's very good for you that you get it free, but stop posting it every time someone asks about MDF costs.. please //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by Savant Just depends on where you are .. ~$20 here in Colorado ..

And, what is the point of bragging about (again) getting free wood? Who cares.. it doesn't help the person asking the question.. And, all it means is you can build box after box to play with various things (port size, volumes, etc).. Great, have at it.. but I'm getting tired of hearing about it.. It's very good for you that you get it free, but stop posting it every time someone asks about MDF costs.. please //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Oh, and read the first reply to his post, I believe you will find my answer there;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.