Mb or mid range in rear deck

huberoy123

Nov 6, 2013
Delaware
Since your current speakers are rated as low to mid-woofers, I would have put them in the rear and put speakers to handle higher frequencies in the front. Then use the equalizer on the stereo to get it to my personal listening preference. That is just my personal preference. I'm sure that others and you will have different preferences.

OP
sounds_explicit

sounds_explicit

Senior VIP Member
Mar 13, 2015
cleveland ohio
Since your current speakers are rated as low to mid-woofers, I would have put them in the rear and put speakers to handle higher frequencies in the front. Then use the equalizer on the stereo to get it to my personal listening preference. That is just my personal preference. I'm sure that others and you will have different preferences.
well i run 2 ab xr 12;s on 3k so i dont really need much mid bass from the rear, dont even really think id hear it. i just want some loudspeakers . im getting ready to choose a set of tweets for the a pillar. id rather just have a nice front stage going and possibly fill the rear so it dont just sound like its all coming from the front.

Reactions: huberoy123

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds