Maybe I'm getting too old...

Participant count
  • Participants list
I try to see how hard I could push my subs this morning...I tapped out before they did 😂
As old as I am.. So far, Ive been able to do alright. I do know that if you are standing right in front of me talking and there is music playing 200yards away, I cant hear you. My ears tune towards music and I end up trying to read lips at that point.. LOL

I had 2 ab 15's in the same size sealed box (4cuft) and it was loud but these sql-15's are on whole different level 🤣

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

id eq at the db you listen to the most often. our ears dont hear things the same, at different volumes. why tune at 60 dbs, when you listen to 90
Yeah... check this link out. It shows the power handling of that tweeter. I'd just match the power no matter if you use the crossovers or not...
Upgraded speakers in my 2023 EX X-line with the 4 speaker stereo, but it definitely needs an amp. The volume of this system is terribly low. My...
Here try this (I use simple programs like this as a long time box designer all of the time): https://boomspeaker.com/subwoofer-port-calculator/...
Anything worth getting is always worth it more at a steep discount. Not familiar with that unit, but the brand is great.

About this thread

spokey9

5 time International Booty Bandit Gold Meldalist
spokey9
NE AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from