Maybe a Repost... BUT Look what Unique Autosports (SPEED Channel) did to this truck?

Not that I care but I am pretty sure he uses glue and brads to hold his boxes together.
pretty much a standard. for fast easy assembly of an enclosure. glue is what bonds the wood anyway.

and they dont show the boring fiberglass laying labor on tv

id rather take it to west coast customs or Galpin Auto Sports //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I wondered about the additional layers. The way they edit it, it looks like one layer of fleece, some resin and drop in some w7s with a couple thousand watts... hmmmm...

I havent read this entire post but...

I just watched this UNIQUE episode today for Orlando's F650, and the truck on the episode was completely different. the show's subs were firing upwards in a fiberglass enclosure and all the Amps were facing the rear. those pictures dont match the show's truck at all.

So whats the deal?

ok. i just watched this episode. and the pictures from the other site do not match up with the work they did to it on this one. the setup that i saw looked 10x better than the guy on that site said he did. wtf is up that????

the thread says that orlando already took it back to unique once to have it redone.. seems thats the answer..
well if thats the case, the second time they redid it, it looked a lot better than the OPs work over on that forum. i would have been disapointed from goin from their redo to his build. thats just me though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.