Matching Speakers to Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nate154

I'm a novice when it comes to ohms, bridging etc. I was wondering if I could some help on how much speakers watts to buy. Any help would be appreciated. Here are my 4 channel amp specs:

50w to 4 ohm

200w to 4 ohm bridged

100w to 2 ohm

400w to 2 ohm bridged

I have four 6.5's inside. I really care more about sound quality and loudness inside the cabin than adding a sub.

Thanks!

Hmm. Good question. I never thought of the difference there. I guess I'm older, so I'm not going around blaring my speakers anymore. Maybe more on the side of quality.

Hmm. Good question. I never thought of the difference there. I guess I'm older, so I'm not going around blaring my speakers anymore. Maybe more on the side of quality.
Still a difference. 4 good sounding speakers on a amp does not mean sound quality.

It means 4 good sounding speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.