Dead roller

Got my sound q mat today but forgot a a roller.. Help me out googled and came up with very little. I dont wanna wait for shipping so what can i get locally without spending 20 for a dynamat roller from scar toys.
You dont need a roller. Just get anything that even resembles a roller or flat hard shape. Hell even the back end of a screw driver will work. Main objective is to fully push and adhere the mat to the surface which can be achieved in 1000x ways

"I didn't plan well."

"I can't find anything. I don't want to wait for anything."

Get off the internet, get off your ass and go to Ace or Menards and find a roller.

"I didn't plan well."
"I can't find anything. I don't want to wait for anything."

Get off the internet, get off your ass and go to Ace or Menards and find a roller.
Im busy trying to build a box. **** i was looking for an alternative. Some people help. Others just talk ****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.