Matching 12s for 2500 RMS

Participant count
  • Participant list
Must've been the install lol I got these from my buddy who had them in a PREFAB on only 1500w and it was **** loud.
I'm kind of skeptical of putting them on 2500w though. And my box is tuned to around 40 Hz so they're probably more susceptible to damage

I'm kind of skeptical of putting them on 2500w though. And my box is tuned to around 40 Hz so they're probably more susceptible to damage
Not trying to push a sale on you, but with gains set correctly the 'clean power the subs will see won't be 2500w

Not trying to push a sale on you, but with gains set correctly the 'clean power the subs will see won't be 2500w
That's also true. Hifonics are good budget amps but like they say, you get what you pay for.

Type Rs look nice and are cheaper than the rest too. I guess I'm just reluctant since my friend has had such bad luck with them

That's also true. Hifonics are good budget amps but like they say, you get what you pay for.
Type Rs look nice and are cheaper than the rest too. I guess I'm just reluctant since my friend has had such bad luck with them
I know whatcha mean. If I heard some subs and I didn't like them, even if it was a bad install, I'd still tend to shy away from them. Good luck with your search bro. Some good options floatin around here

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.