massive N3 amp, HDS312D2

Participant count
  • Participants list

johnsonboys

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

I have a massive audio N3 amp I'm lookin to sell or trade for a 2500rms or so amp will add cash. I'm also thinkin about changing up my system and I have a new HDS3 12in dual 2 ohm with less than an hour play time it's just starting to lossen up and get louder. Sounds really good no issues voltage had never been below 13.5v would like to stay with massive amps but will consider others. I'm also in need of a good 100+ rms 4 channel amp as well .

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). View attachment 26547580View attachment 26547581View attachment 26547580View attachment 26547582

I'm lookin for a 15, 2500+ rms, 4 channel- 100watt rms x4 , I also have a new dual yea I know it's dual just keep it to yourself it's the xdvd210 I have the box and everything it came with. Double din for what it is it's not really that bad. I'm lookin for a decent deck with good eq settings.

I think I'm just going to do the 15 same sub though. For what it is I'm pretty satisfied, but would like to have a little extra on tap. Picked up a Rockford 4040dsm and I ordered a set of soundqubed comps still haven't amped them yet but they are louder than my hertz comps

Lookin for a 15 possibly an 18 might be really tight to do an 18. Bumpity bump bump may be able to throw in s nice set of hertz comps and I have a se to matching coaxials I would trade for a nice 15 paid over 500 for the set. The comps are the energy series 6.5in woofer not the 5 1/4s and I have the deici 6.5 coax both have only been run for about a month or so on a hertz EP4 4 channel in the wife's car so they have never been abused rarely ever even turned up to really hear them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.