2 X Sundown SA 12" D2's --- 2 X NVX XQW124

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great price on the NVX's. How did you run those? Sealed or Ported? I was just curious as to what you thought of them. Sonic has that deal where you get a custom 1^3 box tuned to 36. Hard to believe it does that well in that small of a space.

I just bought my wife a 2009 Maxima. One of those would work really well. Trunk is pretty small. Willing to split them up?

Great price on the NVX's. How did you run those? Sealed or Ported? I was just curious as to what you thought of them. Sonic has that deal where you get a custom 1^3 box tuned to 36. Hard to believe it does that well in that small of a space.
I just bought my wife a 2009 Maxima. One of those would work really well. Trunk is pretty small. Willing to split them up?
I ran them both ways ported in 1.55CF @35 was quite loud for a SQ sub... The transitions were tight and snappy, with good lows. I was shocked at how well it kept up. Once I sealed them off the music came to life, but they got too quiet for my taste, most likely due to the size of my box... Too Big. These subs perform best in like .9CF. That's shocking...But they are a great sub... My audio addiction has me buying and selling every 2-3 weeks. LOL trying to find perfect. Thought is was going to be the SA12's but now going to give the SSA Icons a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...