man o man.. I'm confused.

a few words:

1)do your research

2)take your time, the longer you take the more you will learn( I'm buying my 2nd HU in 2 months, 1st wasn't SQ enough )

3)don't take their first estimate, talk them down and be prepared to walk. Asking if there are any other shops in the area will tell you a lot about them.

4)BBB(better business bureau) it will tell you about complaints filed against the shop

5)what pro-rabbit said

6)ask things like: if they run all new speaker wire, if the wire is ofc or cca, what kind of rca's they use, type of fusing, what is the warranty on equipment and installation ?

7)do your research, take your time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.