Major static and engine noises in all speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ewee1991

CarAudio.com Newbie
Alright y’all I have a aftermarket system with head unit with sound stream amp and 1 12 inch sub along with the shitty bose amp that came with truck that you can’t replace in my 2015 Silverado for 4 years now and ran good and all of a sudden I have major static and engine noises and weird noises in all speakers. Replaced ground and power cable to 0 gauge and just replaced location of ground. Replaced RCAs with cheap rcas but just bought professional rcas that should be in the mail tmr to try. I have no idea and about to sell the truck bc I can’t and have no idea what else to try. Send help willing to post cell to talk to somebody I’m desperate!!!

Why worry about it if selling the truck?? Put the stock HU back in and remove the sub before the sale. Bring it back to STOCK should be fine

Nope I have no idea what you mean honestly
Touch a wire from the amp's negative to this-
Screenshot_20220617-075930~2.png

See if noise goes away.

You need to troubleshoot. I assume you have an aftermarket HU. I'd start there by running a signal from a phone or ipod (etc) to the RCA outputs with a 3.5mm to RCA adapter. If you still have the OEM HU, put that back and see what happens.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...