Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

Ive asked you a few questions already, you failed to answer them. I would want to help you why? Aside from that, you are in LA. The chances of you having a local dealer is quite good and I would not ship there.

when the person buys from me ill be more than happy to answer that question. how about you buy something from me and ill tell you how i do it
Yes ! Integrity is your primary goal I see. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif So you tell people how/if they even have a warranty After they send you their hard earned cash? Interesting concept.

Arguing about who can ship what and where, is on topic for someones feedback thread?
Did you read the entire thread? He was asked a few times if he was in fact authorized or not to ship these products throughout the country. Question at hand is how many people are buying products without any backing here. If the seller claims to be authorized can they back that up? If theyre not authorized to do so, how would warranty apply if the original seller is no longer available?

okay well sell me something i wanna see how you do it.
How I do what ?? If you buy something it gets shipped to you.

However I can sell you a book on how to read, since this apparently missed you ..

Ive asked you a few questions already, you failed to answer them. I would want to help you why? Aside from that, you are in LA. The chances of you having a local dealer is quite good and I would not ship there.

Did you read the entire thread? He was asked a few times if he was in fact authorized or not to ship these products throughout the country. Question at hand is how many people are buying products without any backing here. If the seller claims to be authorized can they back that up? If theyre not authorized to do so, how would warranty apply if the original seller is no longer available?
I read a page and a half on you guys arguing on a thread that doesnt have either one of your names on it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lyttleviet

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
lyttleviet
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies