Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

I highlighted in bold so you can see what I am referring to as 'e-thug'.
Also highlighted where you said it really dont matter. Seems to me if it '"really dont matter" that would be the same as 'who cares' See where Im going here?

I really dont know why your referring to me as 'king'. Did I make a statement claiming myself that? Sorry I dont recall doing so. If you are labeling me this yourself, then thanks ! Although I dont know that I deserve it from you, since we have never spoke before. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Not sure, Ive seen a few people speak about the HSKs.

1. Get off his thread if u havent dealt with him in a business manner. why else would u post in here? keep it to pms if u have a question about his business . why? cause i already gave him feedback about a warranty (that pertained to ur question).

get off his thread.......... that is not an e-thuggin statement. im sorry u think so. ur problem

2. "king" is referring to u thread jacking his feed back thread. Kings like to that things over.

How is that an answer? If the problem happens again and he is not around what is your course of action then? Doesnt it also seem just a tad bit suspect that he would tell people in a PM/email/phone that he was legit, but will not respond publicly on his own feedback thread? It is certainly not from lack of logging in.
I'm sorry that u need more problems then 1 to get resolved to answer ur question. hell, u wouldnt be happy if all issues went well 10 out of 10 times. U still would be skeptical about him. point is, it happened once and he TOOK CARE OF IT. Yes thru pms and email and by the phone. That should let other ppl know what kinda of businessman he is.

Dunno why everything blew up so much but I bought multiple items from him... A used 9885, crossfire amp, my comps and amp. etc etc... everything was perfect and is still perfect in my car til this day.

Dunno why everything blew up so much but I bought multiple items from him... A used 9885, crossfire amp, my comps and amp. etc etc... everything was perfect and is still perfect in my car til this day.
If it was used items then there would be no debate. It is just the fact that Viet lead others to believe he is the one backing up the product he sells. At least that is what I'm reading in the multiple threads written about him.

1. Get off his thread if u havent dealt with him in a business manner. why else would u post in here? keep it to pms if u have a question about his business . why? cause i already gave him feedback about a warranty (that pertained to ur question).
get off his thread.......... that is not an e-thuggin statement. im sorry u think so. ur problem

2. "king" is referring to u thread jacking his feed back thread. Kings like to that things over.

I'm sorry that u need more problems then 1 to get resolved to answer ur question. hell, u wouldnt be happy if all issues went well 10 out of 10 times. U still would be skeptical about him. point is, it happened once and he TOOK CARE OF IT. Yes thru pms and email and by the phone. That should let other ppl know what kinda of businessman he is.

Guess I can stay then. I have in fact sold him a few things in the past.

So be it, but nobody finds it suspect that he doesnt reply to his own thread to answer to this?
you're making yourself look bad, and why does viet have to justify himself to you. The only people he needs to justify himself to are people who bought from him. I am one of them, he was very nice and shipped to canada for me, even during the hurrican in Texas. If you have a problem with him take it to pm's, you're not proving anything by calling him out. Everyone who bought from him is satisfied. Get a life buddy

So be it, but nobody finds it suspect that he doesnt reply to his own thread to answer to this?
I think his silence speaks volumes for proving your point, but the rest of this isn't accomplishing anything.

It can potentially end bad for the buyers. Does this benefit me? Not at all. Just putting it out there to protect those potential buyers that may be mislead.

I know, I know ... then why do I even care? I've been in the industry about 20yrs and hate to see crap happen under false guidance. Nothing more, nothing less. As I said I have nothing to gain, but he has alot to possibly lose by not providing some critical information.

Look at what happened to the other guy that sources products from the same shop ..

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=364973

It can potentially end bad for the buyers. Does this benefit me? Not at all. Just putting it out there to protect those potential buyers that may be mislead.
I know, I know ... then why do I even care? I've been in the industry about 20yrs and hate to see crap happen under false guidance. Nothing more, nothing less. As I said I have nothing to gain, but he has alot to possibly lose by not providing some critical information.

Look at what happened to the other guy that sources products from the same shop ..

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=364973
we undersatnd your point, but you're putting too much energy and time into this. Either let it go or take it to pm's. You got your point across.

HE IS ILLEGALLY SELLING PRODUCTS ONLINE, UNAUTHORIZED. THIS IS AGAINST A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT WITH A COMPANY/DISTRIBUTOR...

ARE YOU DENSE?

nG

Yes, folks here are very dense. They just want a nice quick deal. What viet is doing hurts/hertz the manufacturers in the long run. Undercutting dealers. I doubt viet checks if there are any local dealers near the buyers he's selling to... but I guess he doesn't need to, since he's not authorized by any of the brands he's selling.. He's helping a 'buddy' tranship.

Don doesn't need to take **** to PMs. Viet needs to step up because he's being called out in his own feedback thread. Don is standing up for what is right and I praise him for it.

They way I see viet doing warranty is him giving the product back to his authorized buddy, and his buddy making up a bs story to the manufacturer to get it returned.

I've been suspicious of viet's sales on here. I'm sure a nondealer could have so many sets of what he's selling. I also thought it was funny on how he only praises the products he has access to. Many dumb****s fall for it, though.

6spdcoupe, you made your point several days ago. In my opinion you're making yourself look bad now by keeping this up.
If you knew Don's reputation in the industry you would know he is only doing what the brand names have expected from him the last 20+ years.

If you knew Don's reputation in the industry you would know he is only doing what the brand names have expected from him the last 20+ years.
Don's reputation isn't being questioned and really doesn't have anything to do with this. If I wanted to buy some high end equipment with a full manufacturer's warranty I'd consider buying from Don. If I wanted the same equipment but wanted to save some money and was willing to sacrifice the warranty I'd buy from lyttleviet. I really don't see why the "brand names" expect Don to fight their battles for them though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lyttleviet

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
lyttleviet
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies