Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

lol you are so funny well atleast more costumers for me since you dont ship to l.a.
I didnt say I ship nothing to LA, just most things. How can you have customers if your not a business? Most importantly how do they get warranties if you are not available?

Ahh what they hell, I dont expect answers from you.

I read a page and a half on you guys arguing on a thread that doesnt have either one of your names on it.
Arguing about the Same Exact question that I addressed to Viet. He failed to answer over several days time and this guy chimed in with a similar situation. Now both failed to answer.

The question still remains. Why is it in a feedback thread? Since you asked .. there are several people praising feedback, but the warranty support is still questionable. Some of these people may have been mislead and I am just trying to clarify. If it is all legit, then there is no reason why the question should have remained unanswered for some many days.

Arguing about the Same Exact question that I addressed to Viet. He failed to answer over several days time and this guy chimed in with a similar situation. Now both failed to answer.
The question still remains. Why is it in a feedback thread? Since you asked .. there are several people praising feedback, but the warranty support is still questionable. Some of these people may have been mislead and I am just trying to clarify. If it is all legit, then there is no reason why the question should have remained unanswered for some many days.
i answered that question with my statement. my product was warrantied by viet. /ur question and let the feedback roll in

i answered that question with my statement. my product was warrantied by viet. /ur question and let the feedback roll in
How is that an answer? If the problem happens again and he is not around what is your course of action then? Doesnt it also seem just a tad bit suspect that he would tell people in a PM/email/phone that he was legit, but will not respond publicly on his own feedback thread? It is certainly not from lack of logging in.

What better information than from the manufacturers?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

From here: http://www.arcaudio.com/unauthorizeddealers.html

ARC AUDIO DOES NOT AUTHORIZE ANY FORM OF ONLINE SALES!!!! THERE IS NO AUTHORIZED ONLINE RETAILERS FOR ARC AUDIO OF ANY KIND!!!!!...
From here: http://www.google.com/search?q=diamond+audio&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a

Read the first result pulled up.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

http://www.diamondaudio.com/

NO WARRANTY FOR DIAMOND AUDIO PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON THE NET!
From here: http://www.audison.eu/index_main.php?Section=Warranty

Read "2)Warranty."

Units purchased on the internet through discount websites, mail order outlets, or through any other unauthorized source are not entitled to our factory warranty coverage...

Summary: You've been lied to, mislead, and cheated out of your money for your false beliefs. Condensed format: You're all fukced

Happy Thanksgiving to all the trans-shippers and full-time students;)

I doubt it happens again since i wasnt the one who fuked it up in the first place. point being is, its taken care of and i didnt have to wait /convo

if its cutting in ur business then do better at selling ur product(s)

I doubt it happens again since i wasnt the one who fuked it up in the first place. point being is, its taken care of and i didnt have to wait /convo
if its cutting in ur business then do better at selling ur product(s)
But if it does? What if it happens to some other poor soul that was mislead? Who cares, cause it wasnt you? **** happens, no product is perfect and when it does it would be nice piece of mind to know that someone is there to back it up.

LMAO, do better at selling them? I do just fine, sitting on the internet all day trying to solicit sales is Not my job. I help when and who I can. Nothing more, nothing less. Care to check MY feedback and make a side by side comparison? Not a good idea bud.

I will also add the question STILL remains unanswered.

Don didn't you offer me that nice Arc MEQ30 equalizer? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

But if it does? What if it happens to some other poor soul that was mislead? Who cares, cause it wasnt you? **** happens, no product is perfect and when it does it would be nice piece of mind to know that someone is there to back it up.
LMAO, do better at selling them? I do just fine, sitting on the internet all day trying to solicit sales is Not my job. I help when and who I can. Nothing more, nothing less. Care to check MY feedback and make a side by side comparison? Not a good idea bud.
then get off this thread. u are the "king" now leave him alone and let him do his thing. no one has complained yet, and until that day it really DONT MATTER

Don didn't you offer me that nice Arc MEQ30 equalizer? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Yessir, you are correct. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif However they were used ones removed from a clients car. I thought ya knew this ..

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232408

then get off this thread. u are the "king" now leave him alone and let him do his thing. no one has complained yet, and until that day it really DONT MATTER
Very nice, try to e-thug me on a thread. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

What is so difficult about a simple answer? Furthermore if you care so little, why do you continue to respond?

hahaha me e-thug? are u adding words to my comments cause who said i care so little? i think its getting a lil late for u to read comments and repond. neways "king", continue cluttering up someones feedback thread(ppl who bought from and sold to Viet). Did u buy something from him? from this convo, i dont thin ill ever do business with u. i know u prolly dont care and guess what.... neither do i

wait are u the one that i was talking to about how i didnt like how the hsk165 sound? lolol

I highlighted in bold so you can see what I am referring to as 'e-thug'.

Also highlighted where you said it really dont matter. Seems to me if it '"really dont matter" that would be the same as 'who cares' See where Im going here?

hahaha me e-thug? are u adding words to my comments cause who said i care so little? i think its getting a lil late for u to read comments and repond. neways "king", continue cluttering up someones feedback thread(ppl who bought from and sold to Viet). Did u buy something from him? this convo with u just made me not want to buy nething from u...
wait are u the one that i was talking to about how i didnt like how the hsk165 sound? lolol
I really dont know why your referring to me as 'king'. Did I make a statement claiming myself that? Sorry I dont recall doing so. If you are labeling me this yourself, then thanks ! Although I dont know that I deserve it from you, since we have never spoke before. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Not sure, Ive seen a few people speak about the HSKs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lyttleviet

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
lyttleviet
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies