Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

Don's reputation isn't being questioned and really doesn't have anything to do with this. If I wanted to buy some high end equipment with a full manufacturer's warranty I'd consider buying from Don. If I wanted the same equipment but wanted to save some money and was willing to sacrifice the warranty I'd buy from lyttleviet. I really don't see why the "brand names" expect Don to fight their battles for them though.

You've got a very valid point stating that if you didn't care about a warranty Viet would be the way to go. Everyone would agree with you. I believe the point Don is making is that the seller says he can warranty items when he isn't authorized to do so.

In Viet's defense though maybe he is selling (for example) 10 sets of components, and only 1 set came back for supposed "warranty" work. He could claim that he simply went back to his source and bought another set (with the profits) to send to his customer. He would then simply trash the defective/abused set. People do it all the time if they can sell enough volume. At that point neither he nor the source is violating any contractual obligation on the surface. Simple game of statistics.

I would hope that Viet (or anyone else) is just naive and believes that people in the industry can't see right through that. Then again I could be wrong and maybe he really thinks we are all idiots.

Don, what about the XEQ? If I recall you gave me a quote on a new unit...
Oh yea, I remember that. It was 'like new' xeq/idx combo.it was from a local that I ended up getting an h900 for. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

HE IS ILLEGALLY SELLING PRODUCTS ONLINE, UNAUTHORIZED. THIS IS AGAINST A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT WITH A COMPANY/DISTRIBUTOR... 

ARE YOU DENSE?

nG

im just saying he took care of me. THAT IS MY POINT and an answer to his(6spcoupe) question. thankuhaveaniceday

im just saying he took care of me. THAT IS MY POINT and an answer to his(6spcoupe) question. thankuhaveaniceday
I think Don's real question is if viet is a dealer (which he's not) or if he is illegally transhipping online to buyers that can buy from a local authorized dealers within their territory..

Nam, whats this "we" business? Your "shop" has been out of business since last year and you have NOTHING to do with anything besides the military in Japan. Why don't you reopen so you can warranty that blown "bnib" w7 you sold to the douchebag who came and had me put it in for him.

James Bang, the whole thing about me "pushing what I can get access to" is total ********. I personally hold a sound quality meet in town every year so that I can hear everything around town and make my own unbiased opinion on what I believe is good and what is not. I suggest to people whatever I think meets there needs when I am asked a question. Ask anyone that has ever dealt with me (not bought from me but taken my advice) and they will tell you I help them choose what suits them best not what I can get. You better call out all the people that "don't work for ID" on here and rep that **** all day because they are the ones doing what you accuse me of doing. You can also go ahead and call Don out because he promotes what he can sell and ship (DLS/Rainbow/DYN). Everyone has their opinions and preferences. Don't assume things cause we know what they say when you assume....

As far as warranty goes, I've had 0 warranty issues and have helped out slam with 1 defective driver since I had a set of HSKs laying around the house. If anyone has a problem with something, they can contact me and I will do whatever it takes to handle the situation (even if it means I have to refund their money). I haven't run from anyone or anything. I bend over backwards to answer as many questions as possible in a day and I know for a fact nobody sits online with the n00bs on this site for 10+ hours answering simple questions most people would clown on them for asking. I don't know everything, but what I do know I try and share with the people that want to hear it.

Don, did you forget Gordon is my cousin? I had to take him up to Sam, tell Sam to beat your quote (WAY BELOW MAP PRICE) for the ARC XEQ BRAND NEW... Lets see, are we going to sit here and believe someone who says "oh well I only offered to ship ARC to him and NOBODY else off of the 10 forums I am a sponsor on)... Also the same guy that lost count after 100+ references and been doing it for 20+ years? You never shipped ARC before ever?... That is complete ********. You are the biggest hypocrite on this site and you act all holier than thou when you are nothing. Honestly, I don't even know how people buy **** from you. It took me 6 months to get that **** EQ for the rainbow amp I needed to put in my cousins car. Did it hurt you that Gordon your BFF bought 2 XEQs locally and will probably never buy from you again? Wait, I thought that was your goal all along... To promote the growth of the industry... Why aren't you trying to promote more rainbow and dls dealers across the country. IMHO, you should go worry about WOOFERSETC who is beating the crap out of your "GB" pricing and stop worrying about ME. You must be real proud that you had me removed from CAC. Funny, everything that was on there belonged to me, I tried to promote that site, where I went to, help it grow and you get me booted. If you don't think I went through that many system changes in my build ask your "BFF".. He came over EVERY WEEK to watch us work and saw WHY we changed what we did... I am glad sites like woofersetc.com keep people like you in check. Without them, you would go around raping everyone online to "Feed your family".. I love how you shop owners play the victim card like people owe you something. If you want something, go out and get it.

Another thing Don, I notice that you don't target the people that sell **** you don't offer... I can name 5 people off the top of my head that openly sell stuff on this board moreso than even you and they walk around with a free pass. Treat everyone the same if you are going to blow up my page, go around blowing up all of theirs. Is it because they past the 3k or 10k post mark? Go do some more of that "legwork" you say your so good at...

As far as you saying I logged in and didn't reply in this thread, I do have a life. I am a full time college student, I work, and I have friends and family that enjoy spending time with me. Forgive me if I don't have time to check my feedback thread every night HOPING for people like you to come in and argue about ********. If you wanted me to see it so bad you could have sent me a PM.

Thanks for the support guys but honestly, they'll never listen. Just let this thread get to like 100 pages and hopefully they will get carpotunnel and we can move on...

LMFAO !! Finally, however ...still avoiding the question - great job bud.

Now let's touch on these topics that you attempted to dismiss my credibility with:

I offered a 'like new' piece to Gordon, nothing more, nothing less. Search around. Ive told people that I cannot ship Arc and sent them to Arc directly for the products. Same thing with several other lines via PM, email, phone and publicly. Now you claim I dont endorse it if I cant ship it? Thats too funny !

Woofersetc is still not an authorized dealer for Rainbow or DLS, so no worries from me. I run a full time business and it is not the internet. Can I legitimately ship both? Absolutely AND you can call to verify.

Who else have I 'given a free pass to' ? I dont see anyone else on here moving the volume that you are and especially in actual dealers backyards.

As for CAC .. think ya got mixed up there too buddy. I had nothing to do with that. I could give a rats ass what forums your on. May want to take that up with whoever did whatever to you there.

What the hell does post count have to do with anything? Where did I say that I excel in 'legwork' ?

So you have this life that you couldnt respond here right? However you responded and bumped just about everywhere else. You log in, surf for a bit (you were even in THIS thread a few times) , reply to other threads, bump your for sale threads , then what? Life happens? Its been a week since I asked a simple question and yet you STILL have not be able to answer it. I Never questioned your effort or integrity to help if someone had a problem, but what is their recourse if you are not available? Can they call the manufacturer and say " I bought it from Viet, warranty it " ? NO they cant. It is you or no one else. You could have just come in here, answered the question and everything would have been done. Instead you avoided it (and still are).

James Bang, the whole thing about me "pushing what I can get access to" is total ********. I personally hold a sound quality meet in town every year so that I can hear everything around town and make my own unbiased opinion on what I believe is good and what is not. I suggest to people whatever I think meets there needs when I am asked a question. Ask anyone that has ever dealt with me (not bought from me but taken my advice) and they will tell you I help them choose what suits them best not what I can get. You better call out all the people that "don't work for ID" on here and rep that **** all day because they are the ones doing what you accuse me of doing. You can also go ahead and call Don out because he promotes what he can sell and ship (DLS/Rainbow/DYN). Everyone has their opinions and preferences. Don't assume things cause we know what they say when you assume....

I fail to see relevance here. Where have you suggested anything other then what you peddle? According to the theory above Hertz is the greatest, wait Im sorry that was last month ..Morel is now the greatest. I havent seen you endorse anything aside from what your selling. Gordons car sounds **** good doesnt it? Why arent you endorsing DLS now? Hmmm ..

Kettle, meet Black.

I fail to see relevance here. Where have you suggested anything other then what you peddle? According to the theory above Hertz is the greatest, wait Im sorry that was last month ..Morel is now the greatest. I havent seen you endorse anything aside from what your selling. Gordons car sounds **** good doesnt it? Why arent you endorsing DLS now? Hmmm ..
Kettle, meet Black.
If you gave a **** to search you would realize that I've backed Rainbow along with Gordon and I have mentioned DLS many times on other forums that you frequent. What would I say about it? Not everyone is looking for a 600+ dollar 3 way component set with 8" midbass (this being the biggest hurdle)... That is the only DLS I have experience with so I can't go pushing the DLS train because I have heard 1 set.... They are nice, but too laid back for me. That is what I took from my DLS experience.

Nam, whats this "we" business? Your "shop" has been out of business since last year and you have NOTHING to do with anything besides the military in Japan. Why don't you reopen so you can warranty that blown "bnib" w7 you sold to the douchebag who came and had me put it in for him.
"We" as in people who work in the industry, people who runs shops outside of an industry, and consumers of this industry. I currently fall under the 3 reasoning even though I don't live in the states. I didn't attack or blame you for anything because I was batting on both sides of the fence.. I even tried to defend you on some of the accusations.

On the 12W7 issue I have already explained to you that the "USED" subwoofer was sold in the fall of 2004 straight out of my truck. I even provided proof of the for-sale thread, and gave the seller the Tweeter paperwork that shows that the subwoofer was purchased with the extended warranty so he could take it back if there were any problems. The buyer saw my truck in pieces while it sat in Rosenberg, TX and knew the subs came out of the truck. If he continues to believe it was BNIB then he is living a lie, or just in denial. Also why only contact me about the 12W7 on Sept 30, 2008?

You can try and challenge me anytime you like on this particular subject. I've provided you the facts (even though you had no involvement), and I can continue to do so.

EDIT: Here is the link to the for-sale ad if you need to see it again: http://buyitused.net/showthread.php?p=547

The picture in the thread was the only picture I even had of the JL 12W7's. It is also the same one that it linked in my signature below if you have a problem looking at it. Obviously it was a USED subwoofer when it was sold, but apparently neither you nor whoever has the sub doesn't want to believe it. Oh, and I did sell it in the original JL crate.

If you want to take this conversation further you can reach me via GMail Instant Messenger at NisAznMonk@gmail.com

I'll also be there for Christmas as well if you prefer.

**** viet is ethering niqqas. Stop pointing fingers, that **** is childish.

Glad he's not a huge *** trying to squeeze every penny from your pockets like any shop owner I've ever dealt with personally.

This guy is great. Didnt have any problems and he shipped it fast as well. I would definitely buy from him again. And I do not think he pushes just what he has access to.

**** viet is ethering niqqas. Stop pointing fingers, that **** is childish.
Glad he's not a huge *** trying to squeeze every penny from your pockets like any shop owner I've ever dealt with personally.
You sound like a child.... niqqa. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

You sound like a child.... niqqa. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
? sorry, is the concept too much for you to understand?

more pointing going on in here than the presidential election, or any election for that matter, pathetic

? sorry, is the concept too much for you to understand?
more pointing going on in here than the presidential election, or any election for that matter, pathetic
you should point your ass out of this thread because you obviously don't know wtf the discussion is about.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lyttleviet

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
lyttleviet
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies