vitveet

I appreciate it koolwhipman! You're def. a great guy to talk with and do business with too! Wouldn't hesitate one second to buy from or sell to you! A++++ guy and again, GOOD work on the setup! Impressive!

V.

Awesome seller! Item was EXACTLY as described, great communication during the transaction, and shipping was crazy fast. I made payment VERY late on Sunday and had product in hand by Wednesday afternoon, and got a great deal.

I wouldn't hesitate for a second to do business with vitveet again, great guy to do deal with!

Great guy my box just got here too, I cant wait to get it in the truck and see how it sounds.

CIMG9903.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif!

V.

awesome guy. bought something from him (cant remember what) but I remember the packaging was good, shipped quickly, couldnt have asked for a better transaction.

2nd transaction with vitveet went as great as the first - bought 2 TC Sounds TC2+ 12" subs from him and a custom enclosure. Both the subs and box were received in perfect condition and the box was top notch. vitveet is simply a great guy and a pleasure to do business with!

This is one of my first transaction on ca.com and I sold my SE's to this guy is real cool and very good communication.... I sent the item first and he paypal the money as promised Thanks man.

ill add to this. bought a knu fuse holder and fuse off him. good guy. easy to communicate with, would not hesitate to deal with. thanks allot.

ill add to this. bought a knu fuse holder and fuse off him. good guy. easy to communicate with, would not hesitate to deal with. thanks allot.
Same to you man! LMK if you ever need anything else (or if you have something to sell)!

Thanks for the easy transaction too;)

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

koolwhipman

10+ year member
Busy busy busy...
koolwhipman
A western Chi-burb.
Start date
Participants