Lows dont sound good

Yea either out of phase or playing to far below tuning and just unloading and no noise really coming from them.
Well thats what the lows kind of sound like to me. Not making noise but more vibrating the car and moving some air. Will see what i can do on the video tomorrow. Maybe that helps a bit on the discription of the situation. Thnx again.

Well thats what the lows kind of sound like to me. Not making noise but more vibrating the car and moving some air. Will see what i can do on the video tomorrow. Maybe that helps a bit on the discription of the situation. Thnx again.
yeah you basically cant play below tuning that well. In a proper box 20hz to 23hz can make audible sound if loud enough.

Fs is 37.. After breakin its closer to 33 not to mention a qes on .38. Its not gonna be a lowend monster.
Ok so i just calculated that i need to add on 20inch to the length of the port to get my tuning to 25hz. I will make the port interchangable so that i can make a few add on ports.

Now might be a silly question but.... can i make my port slightly tapering/ bending in wards. (This because im limited on height as my rear hatch curves) so lets say my box is 39.5 inch wide, my port is at the moment 35.75 wide, can i extend the port but make the port 35 wide at the top so that the port slighly bends in wards making it slightly more narrow?

Will this be a dissaster?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.