Which of these 3?!

jdubin94

Miami
What's up guys. I'm in the market for new subs and I've narrowed it down to these 3. The SA, FI-X, and the RE- ***. I'm looking for a good mix of SQ & SPL. In fact I'm leaning more towards, but not completely SQ. So in other words, not looking for a sub like the IDMAX. For that reason, although I know the SA is a monster of a sub that people having nothing but good things to stay, I'm wondering if it won't suit my needs properly. Upon research though some have negative things to say about RE as a whole, the SE-x seems to be a great fit. Its reviews are terrific; People describe it as exactly what I'm looking for. I've also been recommended the Fi-X. So what do ya'll think, and why?

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up guys. I'm in the market for new subs and I've narrowed it down to these 3. The SA, FI-X, and the RE- ***. I'm looking for a good mix of SQ & SPL. In fact I'm leaning more towards, but not completely SQ. So in other words, not looking for a sub like the IDMAX. For that reason, although I know the SA is a monster of a sub that people having nothing but good things to stay, I'm wondering if it won't suit my needs properly. Upon research though some have negative things to say about the company as a whole, the *** seems to be a great fit. Its reviews are terrific; People describe it as exactly what I'm looking for. I've also been recommended the Fi-X. So what do ya'll think, and why?
I'd take this over any of those options.

Its basically an sundown SA on steroids for a lot cheaper. Its a different name but its jacob's Sundown Ultra design which is basically the best 2.5 inch coil sub period right now.

* NEW * CAB-ULTRA-12 12" 750W SUBWOOFER - Car Audio Bargain

People talking bad on the sa or sundown? That's odd to me. They are all pretty good subs. RE is not whatvthey used to be but still make a good sub. What is your budget? There are a lot of great subs. Ssa, FI, b2, SA, DSS and the list can go on. Most any sub will get loud and sound good given the box is on par.

Sorry, for the wording. Meant to say RE. I know their are a bunch and I've considered them all at one point but I'm relieved to say I've at least narrowed it down to these 3. Which would you say is best? Can you go wrong with any of them?

Sorry, for the wording. Meant to say RE. I know their are a bunch and I've considered them all at one point but I'm relieved to say I've at least narrowed it down to these 3. Which would you say is best? Can you go wrong with any of them?
they arent the best for the money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jdubin94

jdubin94
Miami
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
tc300