low cost subs......

I'm running all 4 in 5.5 sealed on a Memphis pr1000.1. Think I might try external ports on it soon and see what happens.

This is my second jbl cheap sub setup. Did 2 gto 15s IB in the Acura. Was very impressed with them for the money and no box lol

my pioneer 3003 is pretty awesome, plays deep too $89 sonic, was $70 ebay, 96db 600rms, dual spiders, 20 pounds.. i only have 500 rms sounds good and my port is to small.. 2 of them with 1k-1500rms in ported box they'd be loud.. shop in town is doing 4 of them with 2 pioneer 1200's taking to comps.. read review on sonic and amazon 100's of 5 star reviews all over internet..
holy shit!!! u can put like 30 watts on that and be gettin down

holy shit!!! u can put like 30 watts on that and be gettin down
yeah honestly ported in say 2cf ad box with 200rms it would sound really good.. i like the mirrored spider (something normally on higher end subs at least more than $90) and it even sounds good on old rock.. if i had 200rms more and port box with 1" wider port it would really be right.. peeps can't believe it's just 1 12 also it's on a $70 amp lol..

i peeped those... I wouldn't consider them low cost....def average price
Yea, I guess price point is all relevant. As myself, and most of the people I hang with consider them def budget price. $165 ea or less for the 750- 15's . And I had them at 2-3x rated power daily for over a year, playing into the teens constantly, with no failures. That's a great bang for your buck budget sub.

i do not believe your typed vocubulary sir......... where did you hear of such things???
car audio classifieds. There's a 150$ subwoofer challenge issued by taylor fade. All burp setups to see how loud people can take it. of course 150 is only for subs. Amp, wiring, vehicle, enclosure is all unlimited.

Yea, I guess price point is all relevant. As myself, and most of the people I hang with consider them def budget price. $165 ea or less for the 750- 15's . And I had them at 2-3x rated power daily for over a year, playing into the teens constantly, with no failures. That's a great bang for your buck budget sub.
now see, that right there............... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

car audio classifieds. There's a 150$ subwoofer challenge issued by taylor fade. All burp setups to see how loud people can take it. of course 150 is only for subs. Amp, wiring, vehicle, enclosure is all unlimited.
i joined the FB page for it.....

Tickling. Lol. Speaking of that. I have a friend with some lanzar 60$ specials and they kicked butt for the money..
Ive ran Lanzar Max Pro 10s, in 1.4@34 htz,in each individual boxes on an old school Autotek Mean Machine 99 in a 90 240sx and they slammed theyre azzes off

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.