Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

i put it in storage after i picked it up...but it seemed fine when i tested it before i took it to him...i heard it play on his test bench...it sounded just fine as well.....
he doesnt care dude. he just wanted his money back and you didnt give it to him? durr

his flat rate for checking something is $20 not $10 ....so I offered it sent back for the $20 and return shipping...typo above....
the fucker just joined today...im guessing a friend of Zeuslicious
Maybe just like you with Dave... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Dude where's my money or my Amp? your friend is lying by saying that he offered to send it back! gezzzzzzzzzzz

Wal-Mart doesn't even warranty brand new stuff after 3 months...i had it looked at..the repair guy charged me the $20 base fee...he could've resoldered an rca or fixed something minor...but there wasn't much if anything wrong with it since he only charged his base rate...so i know it didn't need any major parts

he doesnt care dude. he just wanted his money back and you didnt give it to him? durr
thats just his style. he has to make it known what he has. hes jsut beating arond the bush. seems like a pos seller to me. how many times have other great sellers become shady?.....many!

Maybe just like you with Dave... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gifDude where's my money or my Amp? your friend is lying by saying that he offered to send it back! gezzzzzzzzzzz
send me $40....$20 that i paid the repair guy and $20 shipping and insurance...and i'll box it and send it on its way.....

After you've sold an item , it's yours. It's impossible to tell when or how the amp was broken or evenif the amp is/was broken. The point is, if I sell an item, I want to go on about my life. I don't want to hear half of a year layer that someone wants their 300 bucks back of which I've already long since spent on something else.

After you've sold an item , it's yours. It's impossible to tell when or how the amp was broken or evenif the amp is/was broken. The point is, if I sell an item, I want to go on about my life. I don't want to hear half of a year layer that someone wants their 300 bucks back of which I've already long since spent on something else.
x2 it really seems like i'm being scammed.....

awesome, keep his money and/or amp for the last 6 months and ignore his pms, and all of a sudden youre being scammed. i like the way this is turning out here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Wal-Mart doesn't even warranty brand new stuff after 3 months...i had it looked at..the repair guy charged me the $20 base fee...he could've resoldered an rca or fixed something minor...but there wasn't much if anything wrong with it since he only charged his base rate...so i know it didn't need any major parts
Once again, good thing I'm not dealing with wal-mart or a dealership. I trusted you and you didn't come threw. Now you want me to give $40 more dollars after I paid $300 for a broken amp. And since your not posting any proof that you ever sent me the supposed pm where you offered me to send me back the amp, we all know your a lier, now we all want to know if you are a thieve as well. How about if I cut my loses and take $250 and you could keep your broken amp and sell it to someone else.

I had a similar thing happen to me only it was about 2 months later and the guy wanted his money back just because he didn't want the amp anymore, not the same but similar IMO. I agree with Dave on the $20 for shipping and $20 for the repair. I don't think Dave is out to scam you at all and I know it's been a long process with the amp situation but I think there were some instances where you were maybe being a little impatient but again that's just my own observation. I'm sure this thing will get handled soon and accordingly.

I bought the DD9510g comp cone, full face carbon fiber dustcap etc from Dave and everything went fine, sub was as described and got here fast?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Yeah! with the money and the amp in your storage lol

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Yeah! with the money and the amp in your storage lol
What do you say to his offer to send it back to you? Rather than, now, being immature and making fun of him, IMO this is getting a little worse for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Zeuslicious

5,000+ posts
<< 28hz feels good
Zeuslicious
SD CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies