Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

That's way too long of a time period to want a refund back for something. Regardless if you never used it.

I should take my car back to the dealership...

I bought it 3 years ago and out of nowhere the serpentine belt breaks...

gotta back Louisiana_CRX on this one

I can't guarantee an amp after 6 months...I have 100's of succesful transactions on here...and have refunded money due to UPS shipping fukups.....but the amp came back fine from the repair guy when he checked it.......my repair guy charged me $10 ...so there wasn't much wrong if anything ...because thats his flat rate to check something...I offered to return it for the $10 and return shipping cost and have yet to receive it....
I understand that I received it from you the last week of October and I told you the problem on the first week of February. It wasn't even 4 months even thought I didn't hook it up till the last week of January //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

The problem was that I didn't have my car to be able to install it. I trusted that you were an honest person and so, I didn't go out of my way to check it. By the time I did, I notice that it had a problem. What was I supposed to do. Now becuase of my bad judgment I'm out $300 becuase you dont want to do things correctly and properly. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Also, You didn't answer me when I asked you how many times you've had to return money or fixed items that where broken. Thats sad Dave cause people trust you and buy from you like I did.

In Christians defense I heard it after the install and it did have a whine to it. We tried troubleshooting it and we couldn't fix it. He was in an accident and didn't have his car for a long time while it was getting repaired that's why it took a long time for him to install it. We installed the Alpine once he bought it to replace the A/D/S (I believe it was?) and it sounded great. IMHO something must have been wrong with the amp but I'm no amp expert.
I guess I have to let him keep it and sell it as a perfect amp to someone else //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

It is your responsability to check the item ASAP. I have never had a package longer then a couple hours without testing it. I even video tape the ENTIRE thing, from the time I open the package to the time I hook it up to test.

Get the amp back and test it in someone elses car...

honestly i am going to back louisiana on this one...how can he trust that you didnt fuck it up in the 6 months that you had it?
Seems like you dont understand, It's been six month since I told him that the amp was broken and I sent him the amp. So I'm the one that has waited those six month for my money or the amp.

4 months is still to long, he had it checked with nothing wrong with it. I've had a zapco sound horrible in one vehicle, turned around and installed in another vehicle and there were no problems.

his flat rate for checking something is $20 not $10 ....so I offered it sent back for the $20 and return shipping...typo above....
Let me ask you something.... When did you offer me this? Please post proof of this offer. Now your lying.. What's next?

Seems like you dont understand, It's been six month since I told him that the amp was broken and I sent him the amp. So I'm the one that has waited those six month for my money or the amp.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif and not too throw that much more gas on the fire but isnt this the same guy that owns how many cars and homes braggin about it all the time, but leave him hangin for 6 months and say you cant afford 300 hundred dollars which was rightfully his anyway //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I'm not a noob either...the amp was working fine when I sold it...them 6 months later I hearits broken...
seems as though you had it for 6 months

I should take my car back to the dealership...I bought it 3 years ago and out of nowhere the serpentine belt breaks...

gotta back Louisiana_CRX on this one
Yeah, but this aint no dealership. This is a forum where you purchase from people from their only their word because of their reputation only. If your purchased something from me and you have people with good feedback backing you up, believe me that I would answer you even if 6 months passed by, which is not the case here.

Pretty sure that I've had a couple of deals that went bad but I worked them out with the buyer because they proofed what they were saying.

seems as though you had it for 6 months
Seems you have a lot of trust of him... Thats his word on pms but how about if you check the date that I sent the money for the Amp and the day that I contacted him and sent the Amp back? Still 6 months? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Zeuslicious

5,000+ posts
<< 28hz feels good
Zeuslicious
SD CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies