Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Once again, good thing I'm not dealing with wal-mart or a dealership. I trusted you and you didn't come threw. Now you want me to give $40 more dollars after I paid $300 for a broken amp. And since your not posting any proof that you ever sent me the supposed pm where you offered me to send me back the amp, we all know your a lier, now we all want to know if you are a thieve as well. How about if I cut my loses and take $250 and you could keep your broken amp and sell it to someone else.
your attitude is making me mad on this....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

i be mad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

What do you say to his offer to send it back to you? Rather than, now, being immature and making fun of him, IMO this is getting a little worse for you.
Once again he has my money and the amp. How much worse can this be. All Im asking is for him to give me $250 and to keep his amp and he could probably sell it again for $300. He did it once he could do it again.

I bought the DD9510g comp cone, full face carbon fiber dustcap etc from Dave and everything went fine, sub was as described and got here fast?
i treat people right...but 4 months is a little extreme.....my name is in 80% of the regulars on here feed back threads...like i stated earlier i have bought and sold 100's of items on here

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
your attitude is making me mad on this....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

i be mad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I'm real sorry that your mad. All I'm trying to do is to get my money back. I have not lied or insulted anybody.

I bought the DD9510g comp cone, full face carbon fiber dustcap etc from Dave and everything went fine, sub was as described and got here fast?
i treat people right...but 4 months is a little extreme.....my name is in 80% of the regulars on here feed back threads...like i stated earlier i have bought and sold 100's of items on here

A used car dealer sells you a car. You stick the car in your garage for almost a half year and then take it back to the dealer and complain about a ticking noise and want your money back. Right then and there, the dealer could have told you to **** off. But instead, he pays out of his own pocket for someone to check it over and fix any potential problems. Now you want him to keep the car he sold you and take the loss for your suspicion of the product?

Yeah... CRX is not doing anything wrong here. You're being a bit unreasonable. He has been MORE than helpful in this situation if you ask me.

He ain't given you any money, dude. I think he's been pretty straight forward about that. I don't think he should expect you to give him the $20 he spent on having the amp checked out, though....unless you agreed to do so when you sent it back to him.

I think he should send it back to you for actual shipping, and you can see if it works properly now. If not, have it checked out yourself and move on from there. You either get the amp back, or it's a total loss. You can always sell it yourself if it's working properly and you have no need for it.

But what do I know? I'm a new guy on this forum...

A used car dealer sells you a car. You stick the car in your garage for almost a half year and then take it back to the dealer and complain about a ticking noise and want your money back. Right then and there, the dealer could have told you to **** off. But instead, he pays out of his own pocket for someone to check it over and fix any potential problems. Now you want him to keep the car he sold you and take the loss for your suspicion of the product?
Yeah... CRX is not doing anything wrong here. You're being a bit unreasonable. He has been MORE than helpful in this situation if you ask me.
/thread

I would just like to say I am up set i am a 20%er. lol

your right, ignoring someone for 6 months is usually MORE then helpful and of course dont mention the part where the dealership kept his money and car for 6 months right

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Zeuslicious

5,000+ posts
<< 28hz feels good
Zeuslicious
SD CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies