Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

Well..I have just bought some dd comps from Louisiana_CRX and its been almost two weeks and I haven't seen them yet nor have a gotten a message or any update whatsoever in a week. I went through some of this thread and seen that he seems like a decent seller or maybe I am being screwed over? I guess we'll have to see right. Maybe they are just taking a long time to be shipped lol

Well..I have just bought some dd comps from Louisiana_CRX and its been almost two weeks and I haven't seen them yet nor have a gotten a message or any update whatsoever in a week. I went through some of this thread and seen that he seems like a decent seller or maybe I am being screwed over? I guess we'll have to see right. Maybe they are just taking a long time to be shipped lol
its because hes roaming while not being signed in on his name to try and scare me, which i might add is fucking hillarious. im here to make things right for the poor innocent people hes scammed. i just recently found out that he has his own shop, so he shouldnt even be selling on here. this guy makes all of these claims on how rich he is yet he has 2 scammer threads and you would make a third. i like how him and his nut riders make it as if IM doing something wrong. i actually laugh about that quite often.

He has his own shop? Are you kidding me, thats pretty low. Anyways, I sent in a claim to paypal, i'll give him some time to respond to it, if not I'll escalate it to paypal and maybe I can get my money back.

fa!l

Perfect example of why a person with tons of references means absolutely ZILCH. Same thing with tcab. Great boxes, great guy, and tons of references only to find out he sh!tted on everyone's face at the end !!!

I bought a set of components from him like 2 weeks ago, they were brand new and everything he told me they would be. They came in 3 days after i paid. He kept in touch, gave me tracking no. and he followed through afterward. In my opinion hes a good seller, and im assuming its a misunderstanding.

Thats funny because I asked him shipping and a tracking number and he said "Ill see what i can find out..". How hard is it to find a tracking number? Seriously its ********. And that was the last thing he said to me and he hasn't message me back since than.

Thats funny because I asked him shipping and a tracking number and he said "Ill see what i can find out..". How hard is it to find a tracking number? Seriously its ********. And that was the last thing he said to me and he hasn't message me back since than.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wowflash.gif.89a61f4caede63a11dac36e97d61323e.gif what the mother fuck is that ****? i surely wish i would see his old ass out and about somewhere. i have a friendly fist that wants to talk to him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Zeuslicious

5,000+ posts
<< 28hz feels good
Zeuslicious
SD CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies