Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

your right, ignoring someone for 6 months is usually MORE then helpful and of course dont mention the part where the dealership kept his money and car for 6 months right
Unbelievable...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

A used car dealer sells you a car. You stick the car in your garage for almost a half year and then take it back to the dealer and complain about a ticking noise and want your money back. Right then and there, the dealer could have told you to **** off. But instead, he pays out of his own pocket for someone to check it over and fix any potential problems. Now you want him to keep the car he sold you and take the loss for your suspicion of the product?
Yeah... CRX is not doing anything wrong here. You're being a bit unreasonable. He has been MORE than helpful in this situation if you ask me.
Seriously this examples are completely stupid, first of all I'm not buying from a retail store if I was, I would bet you that even if it was 4 or 6 months I would get my money back. Because just like anything they would stay honest and try to make the customer happy so he would continue doing business and for future reference, now that is a great example don't you think? And yes your right he dosen't have to return my money but read the PM he said that he did not have the money at that time, he never said that he was not going to return my money otherwise I would not have sent him the amp. I trusted him and I lost. Now after paying $300, $25 to send him the amp, he can't even send me $250.

Lol. OP be mad cuz I rickrolled him in my subwoofer thread like 2 hours ago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Seriously this examples are completely stupid, first of all I'm not buying from a retail store if I was, I would bet you that even if it was 4 or 6 months I would get my money back. Because just like anything they would stay honest and try to make the customer happy so he would continue doing business and for future reference, now that is a great example don't you think? And yes your right he dosen't have to return my money but read the PM he said that he did not have the money at that time, he never said that he was not going to return my money otherwise I would not have sent him the amp. I trusted him and I lost. Now after paying $300, $25 to send him the amp, he can't even send me $250.
I worked retail for 4 years and trust me 99% of the time it was to just get people like that out of our store so they wouldn't make a scene and we wouldn't have to hear them complain for hours. On a normal circumstance we NEVER returned something that had been purchased that far back.

local pawn shops give zero warranties on car stereo amps.....because of user error in installation....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

and I can't tell you the number of amps I've helped locals with...getting noise ...not working....sounding like crap ...that is install error.....bad grounds...connections...especially the number of quality amps in unibody cars getting noise because the idiots tried grounding to a screw in the trunk.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

local pawn shops give zero warranties on car stereo amps.....because of user error in installation....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
and I can't tell you the number of amps I've helped locals with...getting noise ...not working....sounding like crap ...that is install error.....bad grounds...connections...especially the number of quality amps in unibody cars getting noise because the idiots tried grounding to a screw in the trunk.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
same setup worked with the amp that followed

I worked retail for 4 years and trust me 99% of the time it was to just get people like that out of our store so they wouldn't make a scene and we wouldn't have to hear them complain for hours. On a normal circumstance we NEVER returned something that had been purchased that far back.
Yeah, but you got your money back right..... That's the whole point.

I'm just waiting for his responce to see if he is willing to give me $250 back. I'm loosing money.

When he told me to send him the amp he never said that he was going to take it to fix it and then charge me. In that case I would have sent it myself and save me that cost that now he is trying to pin on me. What he said was that he didn't have any money at that moment, implying that he was going to pay me back, that's why I waited the six month, waiting for him to get money.

Lol. OP be mad cuz I rickrolled him in my subwoofer thread like 2 hours ago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif you got me too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

lol, Maybe I need to check the ground on my TSD8000.1 huh?

Dude... Just give me $250 back and end this... Im loosing more than you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Zeuslicious

5,000+ posts
<< 28hz feels good
Zeuslicious
SD CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies