LOUD 6.5 component set that bleeds ears and sounds good one 100+rms?

So you think there is like no reliability at all with the whip audio drivers? You were the one who first mentionned them, and then 01 S 10 whos opinion also is up there for me mentionned the 10's......

lol, If I thought they were good, dont you think I would have gotton that 2 pack set for less then half of what I paid for 1 set?

I recomended them as a cheap substitute for quality mids.

Your asking what car is as fast as a porshe, but cost less.

It doesnt matter, it still not a porshe.

A scion is still a car, it will go, but its not gonna compete with the porshe.

hmmmmmm 6.5's would be nice, as I could just stick em in the doors (with cutting because they seem to be 3"+ depth each.
Like whats youre definition of "screamin" farmacist, you seem to have a good substage aswell, they hold up with the highs, how many watts are you giving them? I would only be getting the 6.5's no tweets or anything

Im up in the air here

I haven't extensively tested them out yet, I'm still waiting on my rubicon amps, but , I plan on having 6 in each door with a 600watt amp for each door so roughly 100 watts rms each. They're PA speakers, so dont underestimate these..

The only other person I know you could contact who uses them is Pipo on the termlab forum.

THe pg rsd 6.5's that are in my center console bang out the midbass just fine, Im not worried about that.

Is that what these speakers mostly are, meant for PA systems and such? The whip audio ones aswell?

Im stumping myself looking for an actual review of the 10's, cant find a single person that has used them AT ALL, anywhere, or atleast pages that still work, alot of dead links

Is that what these speakers mostly are, meant for PA systems and such? The whip audio ones aswell?

No, The Beymas are designed for cars. As well as some of the other high end ones.

The cheap way is to get the pro drivers that were made for PA's., and not meant to be run in cars. Hence the 8 ohm thing.

want a loud set of comps but still have good SQ but are somewhat like a pro audio speaker go with cdt, get loud and still sound good they are very crisp and clear and loud

That eq you have in your vid in your sig, what exactly is that? That looks VERY handy to know what tone is playing with the leds lighting up and knowing what to adjust.... but you can probly do it all by ear by now. The eq adjusts on my 860mp I find are slow as you have to click over to each level and click up or down, a manual knob would be much nicer, but probably a ***** to install for someone like myself, and Im just guessing as to what is being adjusted by ear and what sounds good when I tune

Thanks. that was last year. I got new things and now, and removered alot of things as well.Doesnt look like a traveling pawn shop as much.
thats good.. it looked decent just kinda like you went to a pawn shop and bought everything they had and threw it in..

at the car show i was at this weekend in Port charlotte florida almost everyone there had seleniums for mids and tweets, i take that back everyone did. Only people didnt was i seen one guy with momo comps, i had CDT and i seen another guy with selenium mids and audio pipe bullets. Even the huge ass selenium excursion was there and wow thing is loud you guys know what i am talking bout underground???

Once i start the build in my flats boat gonna go with cheap PA speakers to get loud on HU power or a small amp so gonna go with seleniums or eminence prob seleniums once i get that running i will let u know how it sounds. But no need for thos speakers in cars unless you are hitting some major numbers to keep up with the bass you can run 2-4 sets of comps on tons of power and be loud as needed and sound 10times better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.