LOUD 6.5 component set that bleeds ears and sounds good one 100+rms?

How would those sound man?? Think they would be any good for the highs, there sensitivity is over 100+ and 200rms handling.... they aint screwin around lol

Obviously, I dont have 10" speaker holes in my car and would have to custom make some door pods, but that is NO PROBLEM if those drivers would perform.

I'll have to check if they can be wired into my kicker 4 chanel properly aswell as they are 8ohm..... I dont even know the specs on the kicker, its getting fixed right now

Both speakers posted on the first page form parts express also look nice. Only small diferences in db sensitivity and motor weight and such, would either be better

What is your guys opinions on getting LOUD (treble/pitch wise) without even running crossovers/tweets. And just running speakers with a good bit of wattage...?

the cdt drt silk tweeters are nice thedrt 26 are better imo the drt 26 alum is a good mix of extenion both high and low efficency and accuracy.. i have head alot of sets and no doubt th ES-O7 and drt 26A is top notch the again im going active...

the drt26 are 120 shipped, the most efficient loudest mid xover around 80hz would be the ES-06... if you where to go active a 100.4 would make the screan... stay away from super high efficency sets unless you hate good depth lfe and great sq....

Well I dont have a 100.4 but thanks for the compliments

What I think Im looking for guys is a single driver (prefer 6.5") that can take some power, and SCREAM and get loud. Will that Whip audio 10" driver do it? I can get them for about $100 shipped, but the only come 8ohm, so Id be giving them roughly 150rms a piece bridged.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-10-WHIP-AUDIO-MID-RANGE-SPEAKER-400W-W10M8400_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1234Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem310128538849QQitemZ310128538849QQptZCarQ5fSpeakers

Im always open to ideas, but I dont think I would like to mess with crossovers or 2" tweets this time. Just loud door drivers

for what you are looking for, find some older MB Quarts, not too power hungry like Hex's would be (diamond audio)..well, old DA, have no experience with new DA.

MB *****... stay away from em. I had their Q-line comp... ******. My boston pro's blow em away

You should do what i did. I like loud tweet also..I got some Boston Pro's and a set of bullet tweets... i have the tweets turned way down and they still screaaam. If you turn it up, its just to annoying

what ever happened to Focal... those had the rep. of being really loud speakers

About the Whip Audio speakers.

A dealer says this in one thread

"they are 8 ohm but they come with a non polarized capasitor so the amplifier doesnt see them, so you can put as many as you want and not have to worry about your amps imepedants level"

What does that mean? They can be run @ 4ohm. Just figuring out if they will work with my amp @ 4ohm, or if Im going to have it bridge it @ 8ohm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.