LOUD 6.5 component set that bleeds ears and sounds good one 100+rms?

WOT

Banned
Looking into upgrading my current soundstage of PG rsds as I think I may have blown the tweeters. I will be running 4 6.5" rsd still in my center console, but no crossovers, just giving them 50ish a piece.

Im going to be putting a wall of 4 15's in, in the next 2 weeks. ANd Id really like a set of 6.5's for my front doors.

Kicker is I like my music LOUD, lots of treble. The pg's werent enough. I do have a Pioneer 860mp deck so Ive got lots of tuning abailable at my fingertips. And they will be powerred by a Kicker KX 650.4. About 125rms X 4 @ 4ohms

Is there any SINGLE speaker set out there right now that would fit the bill. Not looking for crossovers or 2" tweets, I want loud door speakers

I am however on a budget, $150ish would be my MAX for this set. Can anything fit the bill.

Thanks for any help

fuck those PG xovers. Use the ones in your HU //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

ANy specific series that fits my power budget and need to rock out on my hour long commute.

Like seriously, I dont know if I can stress it enough, I like it LOUD

I looked into horns and researched for the last few hours, but I dont think I have the knowledge to run them and make them sound great.

Im not a stickler for SQ, or making things on axis and such as I dont understand that just yet.

but I know what distortion is, and I know what sounds good to the ear

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.