Lots of high end amps and subs

GVP
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
California
I am planning to go to Hawaii in July and would like to trade some stuff for either airline credit and/or hotel credits. Figured I'd try this before buying my ticket. Local would be preferred. Hit me up with any questions.

bbb8e717.jpg

5afb2098.jpg

edde1c27.jpg

50612fa4.jpg

f03cbd11.jpg

ee49a2be.jpg

do you realize, your "local" is defined as "home" still? lol. too bad i just decided to gift my mom a bunch of time-share credits for hotel, etc. may have a bunch of ak airlines miles saved up, though. what's the info on that p.a.? haven't seen one like that...

I am planning to go to Hawaii in July and would like to trade some stuff for either airline credit and/or hotel credits. Figured I'd try this before buying my ticket. Local would be preferred. Hit me up with any questions.
bbb8e717.jpg

5afb2098.jpg

edde1c27.jpg

50612fa4.jpg

f03cbd11.jpg

ee49a2be.jpg
whats the dates you planning for? what you looking for(hotel wise)? and i can give the rates for that the period of time your wanting to go

um u need more info man?

also i got dibs on the DD basket and cones pm me more info on this please

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...