Nakamichi PA-1500 amp 1200x1 at 1 ohm

Alpine MRX-F30 50x4 at 4 ohm, 75x4 at 2 ohm

Alpine MRV-T707 70x2 at 4 ohms, 120x2 at 2 ohms

Sound Ordnance M4100 100x4

Subs

1-12" Incriminator Audio Death Penalty

2 -12" C2 Audio Threatcon2's

3-10" old school JL Audio W3 DVC 6 ohm's

1 brand new never been out of the box set of Alpine SPS-610c's.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

All items in good shape.

Price:

Accepting offers.

I will try to get some photos posted this weekend, my card reader quit working on my computer so I will have to use a friends to get them posted.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Accepting offers dude. Not Excepting offers. Not to be a spelling Nazi but c'mon now.

Anyway, interested in the Nakamichi. What does it do at 2 ohm, is it in decent shape and lowest price shipped to 74114?

I bought a Boston Acoustics double 12" g1 box off Sonic for 100 shipped and it's rated at 400 rms. I'm giving it around 500 right now and it's hardly tickling them! Need around 800 or better at 2 ohm.

Thanks, I corrected that. It has been a long day.

I will look at the box when I get home but I believe it is 800 RMS at 2 ohm. It is in great shape, a few scratches at the mounting holes. I would say 8/10. Its a great sounding, clean power amp. I will check out the price for shipping and post some pictures in the morning. I have the original box and paperwork that came with it.

Thanks, I corrected that. It has been a long day.
I will look at the box when I get home but I believe it is 800 RMS at 2 ohm. It is in great shape, a few scratches at the mounting holes. I would say 8/10. Its a great sounding, clean power amp. I will check out the price for shipping and post some pictures in the morning. I have the original box and paperwork that came with it.
Send me a pm with the shipped price. Definitely interested. Had a Nakamichi off CL for a while a couple years back and I loved it! Shouldn't have sold it. It was such a nice sounding amp! One of my favorites throughout the years.

Which had more output, the single death penalty or the 2 c2 12s?

I've never heard of C2 before, anybody willing to vouch for them?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.