Looking to Upgrade my Kicker Comp vr w new subs

Ok I just sold my Cvrs for 280 I'm gonna add 100 So 380 for subs/sub and enclosure whats the best bang for my buck?
how many watts are you willing to use? how much room do you have?

im too lazy to read your first post so these questions were probably already stated

how many watts are you willing to use? how much room do you have?
im too lazy to read your first post so these questions were probably already stated
Where could i see the specs and buy the Fi.Q 18 optioned ??

& I got a MRP-1000 Which Does 1000 Watts @ 2 ohms and ill use my entire trunk i gotta 2006 elantra it has 12.9 cubic feet. of trunk space

&

12.9cf wtf might wanna recheck them numbers hell my trunk is massive and the best I could do is a box alil over 3cf. I could have went bigger but box would have to be built inside of trunk.

12.9cf wtf might wanna recheck them numbers hell my trunk is massive and the best I could do is a box alil over 3cf. I could have went bigger but box would have to be built inside of trunk.
lmao i just pulled that # off the internet

That 12.9 is total that accounts for every lil inch of space your trunk can hold. That would be useful if you were going to pour concrete in ur trunk but not so much for a box. Like said above go see max you can actually fit pass ur trunk lid. I am willing to bet around 3cf will be ur max. Mom has a 2010 elantra.

30.6"L x 16.2"W x 15.8"H That was the size of a bandpass box the height is about to the max the with could be about 2-3 and the length could be about 4 or 5 in longer

but the box i have now is enclosed w the 15' cvrs ill post a pic but i dont have the dimensions of the box and cant find a tape measure @ work lol View attachment 26523459

^^^^ Thats the cvr idk the dimensions but i gotta good amout of space

That's about 5.25 cubes w/o displacement. Those 15s you had didn't have nearly enough airspace. You couuld fit 2 12s or 1 15, but unless your box is sealed, you're not fitting 2 ported 15's into that trunk.,,

That's about 5.25 cubes w/o displacement. Those 15s you had didn't have nearly enough airspace. You couuld fit 2 12s or 1 15, but unless your box is sealed, you're not fitting 2 ported 15's into that trunk.,,
I figured that its a sealed box and its slanted on a angle in the back. but i dont want 15's some affordable 12's or some more expensive 10's will do

I'd go with two twelves, ported, with some DC level 2s or some Fi.Xs or some SSA DCONs or some AQ SD2.0s, it would be a whole lot louder than those kickers

OR spend 380 on an amazing 12" sub, and be happy for life.

like this one or THIS one, or perhaps THIS one (DC XL 12") or perhaps,
12%22-Death-Row-Series.html
one as well? No no, THIS one

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.