Looking to replace skar rp1200.1

Nope, he's a hard worker. He's up to about 1,530 dislikes against me so far. I did some quick math and figured that it has taken him about 5 hours to complete that many dislikes. If he puts in any more hours then I might have to put him on payroll. 😂
Do you at least get to visit his island and ride on his jet?

Nope, he's a hard worker. He's up to about 1,530 dislikes against me so far. I did some quick math and figured that it has taken him about 5 hours to complete that many dislikes. If he puts in any more hours then I might have to put him on payroll. 😂
On another note: the fact that you can calculate time spent downvoting implies you have some experience doing it.

On another note: the fact that you can calculate time spent downvoting implies you have some experience doing it.

I've done it and never hid that fact. It was done to me multiple times so I responded accordingly. I did it under my member name and never hid behind a fake I.D. If somebody does it than they should be a man about it and use their member I.D. Don't be a coward and hide like a bitchh!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...