Looking to get some more power for my budget system.

Mr.meyhem
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i might be upgrading in the future so i would like a little extra power to play with. i have someone to buy my apsm 1300 for 90 plus have 35 in paypal. and i don't want to go too much over that for my new amp. looking for 1k plus watts.

Which out of these should i get?

Or are there others that would be recommended?

Power Acoustik D1-3000D Class D Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com

Boss Audio PH2500M Class D Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com

SoundStorm EV2500M Mono Subwoofer Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com

Boss Audio CX3500D Class D Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com

Hifonics HFi1500D Class D Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com

Thanks.

Yeah, I realized they were a little over your stated budget, but I'm almost certain that any of those other amps you listed would be a sidestep from that Audiopipe. And with that logic, you'd just be out extra money.

okay thought so. they are all cheap amps. ik that but those other ones handle more power. so ill consider the cadence. but even the hifonics 1500d would be side stepping?

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

yeah the brutus 1700 would be nice but i can find them for less than like 195

none of them that were in what you said lol those are all ****. Lex has a brz 1700 for $150 that was powering his obsidian. Otherwise look you could try to find a good deal on an audio que 1200.

none of them that were in what you said lol those are all ****. Lex has a brz 1700 for $150 that was powering his obsidian. Otherwise look you could try to find a good deal on an audio que 1200.
i forgot about that. ill prbly end up picking that up.

You want 1,000+ watts and you only want to spend $125?

...think about that for a bit. Do you really think you'll have a product that sounds good, is reliable, and is capable of 1kW? Hell no. There's no point in buying an amp with a 1000w sticker on it if it's only going to last 3 weeks and sound like hell in the meantime. You're not going to find a good amp for that price, sorry.

Go sell some blood plasma, save your $$$, and buy a quality amp. The things you listed are terrible.

^ he would have to wire sub to a 4ohm load and 2 strapped at that load want do much more then he is getting from one at 1ohm...

the ones u have listed above will be about as good as what you have now. Just tossing money away. If you are not gonna game but a few 100 watts at best then keep what u have now and save or sell urs for $75 bucks and now you got $225 to wrk with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.