Looking to get 15s.... Skar or alpine type R???

Big Rich
10+ year member

Ditching the single 12 vvx setup I have and am just doing 2 15s if I can fit them. I can really only fit about 4-5 cubes so the 15 needs to be able to perform in it's minimal space needed. I know the skArs and alpine do ok in a smaller box. What are your thoughts

Gona be in a 2000 Buick lesabre on a cadence dca1600 at 1ohm running 1600 watts. Am gettin a box built for the setup. Aiming for about 4cubes for both subs to share and will tune to low 30s.

I can get both brands for about the same Price. And Please I don't need to hear about skar being shady I don't really care

dude u need 3cu net for a 15, you dont have room for 2. Just do a single good 15, like an SSA GCON, Fi Q/SSD or American bass HD15

I wanted to move to a 15 pretty bad, but i only have 3.35 or so max space(single cab) and not one person said it would be worth it.

if you build sealed you can get away with 2 15s, these subs are meant to hit very low notes and putting it on a sealed box will do that, I have 2 vvx 15 and im thinking of putting it on a sealed enclosure. Im running 1700wts on them @ 1 ohm, there are some music that i don't hear it much but feel the whole suv just shaking.

if you build sealed you can get away with 2 15s, these subs are meant to hit very low notes and putting it on a sealed box will do that, I have 2 vvx 15 and im thinking of putting it on a sealed enclosure. Im running 1700wts on them @ 1 ohm, there are some music that i don't hear it much but feel the whole suv just shaking.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Noob.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.