looking for that boy who can get...

I can't remember if he currently carries them, but I would contact 6spdcoupe.

He is an excellent person, and if you have no dealers in your area will surely take care of you if he can.

nG

I can't remember if he currently carries them, but I would contact 6spdcoupe.
He is an excellent person, and if you have no dealers in your area will surely take care of you if he can.

nG

can he get hertz too? i wanna bridge that zapco and throw 500 watts to each side on some mlk165's. that will be sick!!!

I'm sure by contacting him, and if he's able to... he will take care of you.
nG
cool... thanx for the info. does he come here alot? i was gonna get jeff smith to hook me up with zapco but he shut his shop down. they got robbed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

maybe you should buy two sets

if i was gonna do that i would wait on the new id xs8. i just dont wanna do any crazy installs anymore. i want a comp that can take plenty of power and produce some good midbass. i know dual drivers per door is best, but i wanna simplfy a little...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.