1 15inch DMX and 6000watts rms. voltage issues plz help!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

alerotdx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
iowa
okay so i have a stock alternator that puts out 105 amps, two runs of 0 gauge to the back and working on the big 3 at the moment. front battery is a red top, and i also have a second red top in the trunk. . im thinking about selling the second red top and getting some diffrent batteries but not sure what to do. . i am powering three amps, a planet audio 350x4 and 2 massive p3000s. EACH massive p 3000 is capable of consuming 240amps at 14.4vdc. . opinions on alternators and batteries would be great. . thanks

i was thinking either getting yellowtops or kinetics in the trunk, but have no idea how many or how big to go. .

dump the red top in back, leave the one under the hood.

Get some UPS batteries with a 4000 Amp + short circuit current, four would be a good start.

Trust me, i've run a similar setup in my jeep a few years back. There is video of it on my youtube page if you wanna peep -

of course, that was 4 years ago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

ya ive seen your stuff on the massive site. im hopin to beat you, but we will see lol. . ups just stands for. . uninterupted power supply doesnt it?. . what brands of batteries would u suggest?

ya ive seen your stuff on the massive site. im hopin to beat you, but we will see lol. . ups just stands for. . uninterupted power supply doesnt it?. . what brands of batteries would u suggest?
powerbattery, alphacell, powermaster, kinetik

or if you don't have the cash for those, just buy 5 or so 900 cca batteries from walmart and just make sure you keep them charged regularly with a battery charger overnight and watch the water levels in them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.