Looking for subs that will take my 4kw daily

I'm just saying in power handling capabilities. I wouldn't run 2k daily to a XFL. It's right there at his budget too, maybe a little over.
agreed ,the xfl is about 1800 rms max ,no more.the hd subs new and or used in god condition are still in the 350 range each for 12's

Clear your pms
Cleared

They run around 2-3 grand each you did say 5-6 pis what you could spend right??
yea wayyyy outta my league

HD's would be a better vote.
never heard an AB HD. only the XFL's will have to do a side by side to see which will fit my budget the best

What kind of electrical? To back up the amp?
plan on going with the xs power d3100 in the rear and a HO alt (stuck between 220 and 270). No idea which battery to use under the hood as of yet budget for the HO alt is 300-350 just in case you or anyone knows any for sale

I have 2 Re xxx 18s brand new as well as a samson 8000 watt amp
pm a price 2 me for those 18's and whats the coil config???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.