Distro block, wire, rca's, etc.

Participant count
  • Participant list

cfox10
10+ year member

Rock the house.
I'd like to buy some good quality RCA's -- twisted pair prefer. 4ch, please.

I'd also like to get a 15' run of 4g ofc wire

and a fused distro block

and a ground block

Let me know what you have and how much you're looking for. I'm also looking into trading my ps3 for some components if you or anyone you know is interested.

I'm hoping it won't go over 80 for everything.. but it's been a while since I've had to buy any of these parts so.. what's reasonable?
Check out Knukonceptz Krystal RCA's. I don't they're crazy priced, and I hear they're excellent quality. As for ground distro, I think I could do one of those for you for a decent price.

I can do this with Tsunami. X204-17 4-channel RCA cable, TSPG4-MANL power/ground combo distribution block. 17' blue 4 ga OFC power cable from a partial amp kit. Take a look at the RCA and power/ground block and let me know if that works for you. If you like it I'll pm you an offer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.