Looking for sub repair in MN?

Whats wrong with your subs SourDeez? You wouldnt happen to be the one selling that one sub on CL that he made would you? theres one on there that has an audiobahn flame basket.
As for fixing them, im not gonna fix the torn spider so i figured it'd be easier to find someone to do both and just pay a little extra. Not having much luck so im sure ill get to work on that tinsel before too long. Thanks for the tip though
I was having problems with my leads which got fixed but then had problems with 2 different motors.. one cracked/shifted, one shredded.

no I haven't listed anything on craigslist.

Whats wrong with your subs SourDeez? You wouldnt happen to be the one selling that one sub on CL that he made would you? theres one on there that has an audiobahn flame basket.
As for fixing them, im not gonna fix the torn spider so i figured it'd be easier to find someone to do both and just pay a little extra. Not having much luck so im sure ill get to work on that tinsel before too long. Thanks for the tip though
id be the one selling that, just put it on there at that price to see what would happen. im looking to upgrade to a 15 from the 12. nothing wrong with the sub i have now, i just wanna play with a 15 since i never have.

Grew up off West River Road(actually I don't think thats the name of it anymore it turns into Noble Pkwy) anyway right down by the river....not on the river mind you not that rich, across the road from the houses on the river.
Cool, im off of Dayton and 169, down by the rive as well. Im not that rich so i too am across the street, haha.

didnt know that many people were from mn on here
Where you from Grandprix? You got an amp in mind yet for that DD, i was thinking about getting some DD as well, just not sure

You guys need to head north on 94 toward st.cloud, there some people with systems that will knock your fawkin pants off.
Heading up this weekend for the show, look forward to havin my pants knocked off, haha

I was having problems with my leads which got fixed but then had problems with 2 different motors.. one cracked/shifted, one shredded.
no I haven't listed anything on craigslist.
Bummer. I got some RF Hx2 8's and an 18 Hx2, so i may just stick with these for now.

id be the one selling that, just put it on there at that price to see what would happen. im looking to upgrade to a 15 from the 12. nothing wrong with the sub i have now, i just wanna play with a 15 since i never have.
Thats cool man, i just thought it was odd that you posted on here about splaudio the same night i saw ur ad on CL, lol.

I might hit up that show this weekend too, got many other things to do and my AC is out I'm supposed to be taking care of that situation, but my dad is going to be in Little Falls on Friday and I might need to meet him for something, I think the show is on Sat though.

Yeah, if you go let me know, we'll have to meet up. I heard about the show from a guy on caco, he's heading up as well. I heard his set up last weekend and my ears are still ringing, haha. Hope you can make it

Yeah definitely, I do too, just wanna get my system termlabbed....even though I've got another 6 speakers and 2 tweeters to get up and runnin in the ride, only have 2/3 of my front stage and no rear stage right now. My HO alt is gonna be installed next week so I won't have the big 3 or that in yet either, but I think these comps just run off batteries anyway I don't think you can have the engine running.

Heading up this weekend for the show, look forward to havin my pants knocked off, haha

Bummer. I got some RF Hx2 8's and an 18 Hx2, so i may just stick with these for now.
Haha yeah thats a term Chris Russ used on me, when he talked of doing 24 SA 10's..

That 18 should rumble nicely.

Yeah definitely, I do too, just wanna get my system termlabbed....even though I've got another 6 speakers and 2 tweeters to get up and runnin in the ride, only have 2/3 of my front stage and no rear stage right now. My HO alt is gonna be installed next week so I won't have the big 3 or that in yet either, but I think these comps just run off batteries anyway I don't think you can have the engine running.
What exactly are you running anyways? Im not too familiar with how things are done today at the shows but im looking forward to going to one

Haha yeah thats a term Chris Russ used on me, when he talked of doing 24 SA 10's..
That 18 should rumble nicely.
Its cool man, did he ever run 24 SA10's? Yeah, im looking forward to hearing it as well, just got it a couple of days ago
I could certainly fix 'em for you. However I'm far from you. Grand Forks/ Crookston area.
Yeah, that's definately a little too far for sub repair but i appreciate the offer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.