Looking for sub repair in MN?

^ tanx guyz

leads can be fixed most of the time but a spider tare needs a recone, or a custom built sub //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well 2 of them are Image Dynamics id8v3's and the other is an older kicker cvr12. The kicker works fine at lower volumes, just pops, etc at higher ones. I did find a guy on CL today that said the same thing about the torn ID, so im not sure what to do. But yeah I was just looking at his(splaudio) subs in some thread last night and id be down for a custom sub or 2...

I'm in Minnesota, I can approve of Coreys work (splaudio) although I havent had the best luck myself with the subs he made me lol

Whats wrong with your subs SourDeez? You wouldnt happen to be the one selling that one sub on CL that he made would you? theres one on there that has an audiobahn flame basket.

As for fixing them, im not gonna fix the torn spider so i figured it'd be easier to find someone to do both and just pay a little extra. Not having much luck so im sure ill get to work on that tinsel before too long. Thanks for the tip though

My dad lived there for a while....kinda cool actually no 2 houses are alike in Duluth, they all had to be different cuz they all on diff slopes lul. I'm from the cities, I got a cabin in bemidji

Nice, went up to duluth for the first time last summer. Im in Champlin so not as north as you are, ha. Nice to see so many from MN on here though, ive lived here a little while and havent ran into too many people that are serious about car audio. Came from AZ and it was a bit different there.

lul I grew up in Champlin, lived there 18 years. Oh and don't speed on 169, especially by the bridge.....cops in Champlin have nothing better to do then speed check. Also the reason there isn't anyone there into car audio is because me and my friend moved away haha.

Lol, you just got all kinds of tips, thanks. Yeah, some guy has some nice gear on cl that lives around here. I hea/see alot of systems but havent seen or heard many that are good, haha. Where in Champlin did you grow up?

Grew up off West River Road(actually I don't think thats the name of it anymore it turns into Noble Pkwy) anyway right down by the river....not on the river mind you not that rich, across the road from the houses on the river.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.