Looking for some Power Wire (1, 1/0, 2/0)

Participant count
  • Participant list

fieryhooligan
10+ year member

Hey there. Looking to upgrade the electrical in my car. Want to do a dual battery setup. Looking for some long thick power cable. 1/0 or 2/0 would be best, but would do 1Ga if its high quality. Would LOVE some flex a prene or other welding cable. Would love to get 50' on a roll, but 2x 25' would be good too. maybe a 2x 20' and some small pieces for the big 3.

Looking for some battery terminals (would love 3x 1/0 output), distribution blocks, fuses (probably ANL). fuse holders (also probably ANL), Batteries (for both front and rear), capacitors, possibly buss bars (just don't know much about them),

Let me know what you got, and how much you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a ton of stuff, fuse holders, distro blocks, ring terminals all for 0 gauge and I have lots of 0 gauge and 4 gauge, what exactly would you want?

I have 17ft of IXOS 0 gauge, 2 0 Gauge Fuse Holders, 2 dual 0g input 4 4g output distros, I have 6 0gauge ring terminals, anl fuses, and several pieces of 0 gauge from 1ft-6ft, some of the wire has ring terminals already on it. let me know what you are interested in

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.