Best Way to Stop Sunroof Flex?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys,
I drive a '97 Acura Integra. Let's just say the lows make the sunroof go nuts. What's the best way to reduce the flex/noise without removing the actual sunroof and mechanism?
You may want to try and fill in the cracks around the side of it with expandafoam...Ive seen the spl guys do that with the CRX Si's then a couple of layers of deadner over it...

Your best bet would be to remove the trim and headliner and try to find what's actually making the noise. There might be a cable, actuator mechanism, locking latch or something that could be isolated, tightened, or shimmed. I'm assuming it's a factory sunroof and most likely has seep drains. Be careful not to cover those or the channels that run to them with any tape or foam or you'll get wet seats every time it rains.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.