looking for some 6.5's under $200

6.5" what? 2 way coaxial, 3 way coaxial, 4 way coaxial, components, converting coaxial/component set? Goals? Types of music you listen to? Are your doors deadened? Power you will be using them with?

Well if you have the power I just put in a set of re xxx 6.5 components and they are awesome to say the least, the only complaint I have is the tweeters don't have the best dispersion as far as off axis positioning but the bass the drivers put out and the power they take over all make them more then worth the money!

I just got some leftover "AQ" logo components for $85 shipped. Figured for $85 they were worth a try.

If I dont like them ill be getting Sundowns components or HAT imagines if I have the $100 more for them.

The sundowns are nice, I dare say sound better then the Image dynamics in the same price range (Yes Ive owned both sets and or installed them) Are you looking for just Mids or a full component set?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.