looking for single good USED 12" d4 or d2

Status
Not open for further replies.

alec14
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alpena, MI
i'm looking to buy a single good, USED 12" that's d4, and can handle around 600 rms. mostly looking for a sundown sa, skar audio sub, rockford fosgate p3, kicker sub, or diamond audio sub. looking to spend under $150, please include shipping in the price. must be in good condition, and doesn't need to be reconed or fixed

Maybe trade for a battery or set of 6.5" comps. $100 each + shipping.

Yes I do. They are D4s. I have 2 in my car now and they are very nice subs. Decided to not go with 4 so I no longer need the other 2.
what do you think of a set of Memphis M-class 6.5's? and what kind of battery?

For a "good" 12 expect to pay what I'm asking... Even used skars and sundown sa go for what I'm asking for a brand new one
i know, but used would be preferred by me, since it's cheaper. that's why i asked if anyone had any used ones

i know, but used would be preferred by me, since it's cheaper. that's why i asked if anyone had any used ones
Yes even USED you will still pay that... Your not gonna find what your looking for, for under the price I'm asking for mine. You will find nothing in YOUR list of subwoofers for your budget

Yes even USED you will still pay that... Your not gonna find what your looking for, for under the price I'm asking for mine. You will find nothing in YOUR list of subwoofers for your budget
If you wanna get this sub outta my room, and help me get my batts. I'll pay half shipping

dude, i got a used skar vvx for 125, shipped. i'm looking for something in the same ballpark

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

No thanks. Looking for some Massive CK6Vs, IDs, etc. For battery I just would like another AGM to replace the optima in my trunk.
clear your pm's

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

If you wanna get this sub outta my room, and help me get my batts. I'll pay half shipping
what would that bring the total to?

CarStereoGiant

Code "Take10"

SA 12 (open box) for $153 shipped.

Not sure what their open box items are like, but the quick search I did came up with a couple good reviews. If this kid doesnt meet me tomorrow with his OA 12 with the box for $100 then it looks like I will be going this route too.

CarStereoGiant
Code "Take10"

SA 12 (open box) for $153 shipped.

Not sure what their open box items are like, but the quick search I did came up with a couple good reviews. If this kid doesnt meet me tomorrow with his OA 12 with the box for $100 then it looks like I will be going this route too.
what's the difference between open box and not opened? are they still new?

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

Im not sure probably around 170 depending on where ya live
hmm, i'll have to think about that... it's a little more than what i was planning on

what's the difference between open box and not opened? are they still new? 

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

hmm, i'll have to think about that... it's a little more than what i was planning on
Well it's not much more than what you wanted to spend and it's a helluva deal at 25 dollars off a bran new woofer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...